The new Air Seconds technology allows you to inflate your mattress in no time at all. In order to help you use it properly, here is our step-by-step guide. You will also find the video instructions at the bottom of the article.
- Do not over-inflate the mattress (no more than 0.5 psi or 0.035 bar)
- Do not inflate the mattress in sand in order to avoid any sand getting inside the Air Seconds system.
- Do not store it near to a source of extreme heat
- Avoid ground surfaces with pine needles, rocks or anything that is liable to puncture the mattress.
- Remove the mattress and unfold it where you want to position it.
- Screw its cap.
We recommend using the Quechua 5.2 hand pump with its pressure gauge system.
- Unscrew the blue plastic part of the cap and insert the connector of the pump.
- Inflate until you have reached the ideal pressure of 0.5 psi or 0.035 bar
- Screw up the blue section
Job done, you're ready to go!
This time, unscrew the entire cap. The air instantly escapes, effortlessly deflating the mattress
Take care not to screw up the cap for this step!
- In 3 panels for a 1-person mattress (see diagram)
- In 4 panels for a 2-person mattress (see diagram)
- Once folded, roll it up lengthwise
- Put it back in its bag
- Screw up the entire cap
6/ Properly storing the mattress:
Your mattress is deflated and folded away. Store it away from extreme temperatures and sources of light.