Arpenaz 500 Warm Waterproof Men's Hiking Boots - Blue
SamWoman+60 years old03 August 2016Use since More than 2 yearsI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedA very warm and comfortable bootEasy to get on and off. Warm and water resistant No negatives
A brilliant product bought over and over again for my husband
RaviSMan30-39 years old05 February 2017Use since 3 to 6 monthsI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionGood protection from snow, could have been better
1. Good insulation from cold.
2. Upto shin protection from snow.
3. Easy to wear.
1. Need to buy big size to accommodate extra shock layer. However, at times, you will be wearing single layer of shocks and you will find it loose as there is no mechanism to tighten.
2. Sole is not so great in terms of grip.
1. Replace a better sole with good grip.
2. Add mechanism to tighten (laces) in the top part of the boot like you have in some women snow boots. This will ensure no seepage of snow from the top.
SumitMan30-39 years old21 January 2017Use since 7 to 12 monthsI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionGreat QualityFitting is great Water enters through zip
I'm living in Ladakh since a year and this boot is made ready from snow to rocky surfaces. It seldom slips. If you need to trek in areas with ankle level snow. It's best in class and value for money.